Preventing fraud and identity theft is a key concern whenever you open an account, transfer money or enter any information online. All of the brands that we suggest you play at here at PokerTime have the following security methods in place:
- Makes use of 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect your online transactions.
- This is the same unbreakable technology used by all major banks and financial institutions, so your security and privacy is assured.
- The SSL technology works with a combination of Public Key and Symmetric Key Encryptions. Your chosen casino or poker room issues the Public Key to your browser when you enter the site.
- Your browser then selects a random Symmetric Key, and encrypts it. The new Symmetric Key is sent to your server via Public Key Encryption. When they match, your computer and the website can communicate with each other.
- Symmetric Keys are discarded at the end of each session, making the communications even more secure. The next time you log into the poker room or casino, the process will be repeated.
- Only reputable electronic cash merchants are used and your account number and password are required to validate any transaction. This adds further layers of protection to your personal and financial data.
Provacy is as important as security if not more important. Our top online casinos and online poker rooms all have privacy policies that state their commitment::
- To collect specific data such as email addresses, first and last names, and telephone numbers.
- Not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal or corporate information to any other persons or companies, except as necessary to provide you with the very best in service and products.
- To only use your personal details to provide you with information or materials requested by you.
- To provide you, the customer, with the opportunity to remove your information from the database, at your request.