- You ("the player") fully understand and agree to become a party to and shall abide by all rules, terms and conditions contained herein as the sole set of rules pertaining to this poker room, and that such rules, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time. The player shall be responsible for checking these terms and conditions regularly for any changes thereto.
“We/us/our" means Digimedia Limited, Malta company registration number C45651, which is the owner and operator of the casino and poker room website and its group companies.
- By registering an account (whether Guest or Real) at the poker room, the player:
2.1 Warrants that all information provided by the player to the poker room is true and correct. Notwithstanding the aforementioned warranty, the player acknowledges that the poker room has the right to request certain documents for authenticating player details. The aforementioned process of verification includes, but is not limited to, the request by the poker room of copies of the player's identity, and relevant banking, documents and requests by the poker room for signed confirmatory documents from the player with regard to one or more of the player's purchases of poker room credits. The poker room reserves the right to suspend the player's account, including the payout of any cash-ins to the player, until the poker room is satisfied with regard to the player's compliance with the poker room's standard verification policy.
2.2 Accepts these terms and conditions as a binding agreement between the player and the poker room, and furthermore agrees that such agreement shall be the sole agreement governing the player's relationship with the poker room to the exclusion of all other agreements, statements, and representations save for a written agreement between the parties specifically referring to these terms and conditions and the expansion/restriction thereof by such additional written agreement. You hereby agree to hold no more than a single real account at Pokertime. Any sale or transfer of accounts between players is prohibited.
- If there are any irregularities, or if there is a mismatch between the name of the player and the name associated with the credit card, or other mode of payment, used by such player, all transactions conducted with such credit card will be considered as invalid and voidable in the sole discretion of poker room management.
- When withdrawing, any winnings from tournament freerolls, no deposit-required free money sign-up offers or free spins given without a prior cash deposit being made, the withdrawal amount is capped at €100 or the equivalent value in your account currency, and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- If you withdraw an amount that is 5 times or greater than your lifetime deposits across all Fortune Lounge casinos, you will only be able to withdraw your winnings up to €5,000 per week or the equivalent value in your account currency. The remaining amount will be returned to your account until you are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will be applied at the discretion of the casino’s management. Wins from progressive games are exempt from this clause.
- The maximum credit limit available to eCheck users will be $500 for the first 30 days of the account being opened. Thereafter the normal credit limits available to poker users will apply.
- Due to time-sensitive processing issues with eCheck transfers, no eCheck reversals will be accepted on any account during a player's first month of gaming at the casino. Should we receive any eCheck reversals on an account in this first month period, all winnings will be lost and the eCheck account invalidated, even if the reversal is settled.
- The player, by providing their postal address, agrees to accept hardcopy correspondence from the poker room at such address, from time to time, and acknowledges that such correspondence may carry conspicuous branding identifying the same with the poker room. If the player does not wish to receive hardcopy correspondence to their postal address click here they may unsubscribe from such communication by sending an email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject header.
- The player, by providing their email address, agrees to receive email correspondence from the poker room at such address, from time to time. If the player does not wish to receive email correspondence to their email address, they may unsubscribe therefrom by following the unsubscribe instructions set out in the poker room's Privacy/Spam policy.
- The player acknowledges that participation at the poker room amounts to gambling, which carries the risk of losing money and warrants that the player is aware of such risks and that the player's participation at the poker room is entirely voluntary.
- By playing any game at the poker room, the player warrants that the player is familiar with the rules of such game and acknowledges that the rules of each game are available under the Game Rules section of the poker room.
- Players at the poker room must be over the legal age of majority, meaning that the player must be an adult with full contractual capacity or a "major" as that term is legally defined in the country in which the player is resident.
- The player shall not allow any third party including, without limitation, any minor (person under the age of majority stipulated in the clause immediately above), to play at the poker room using the player's poker room account details. The player accepts full responsibility for the consequences of allowing such activity and, without derogating from the generality of any other indemnity contained herein, indemnifies and holds the poker room harmless in respect of any damages arising from the same.
- The player acknowledges that it is the player's sole responsibility to understand the applicable laws of jurisdiction pertaining to the player's use of online gaming facilities, and pertaining to online gaming facilities in general, prior to making use of the poker room (both in terms of the country within which they are resident when playing at the poker room and in terms of any country's laws to which they may be subject, notwithstanding that they are not physically present in such country when playing at the poker room). By making use of the poker room, the player warrants that the player understands the applicable laws pertaining to online gaming facilities and the player's use thereof and that it is entirely legal to make use of online gaming facilities in terms thereof.
- The player shall hold the poker room, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners and agents harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the player's:
13.1 entry, use, or re-use of the poker room;
13.2 use of any materials at the poker room;
13.3 entry, use, or re-use of the poker room server;
13.4 participation in any game at the poker room;
13.5 the acceptance of any payout/prize from the poker room; or
13.6 breach of any warranty given in terms of this agreement.
- Player warrants that the player's interest in the poker room is personal, and not professional. Players entering the poker room do so solely for their own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use, or re-use of the poker room by the player is strictly prohibited.
- Play at the poker room, as real or guest players, is intended for the use of Adults, for entertainment purposes only. The use of robotic, mechanical, electronic, or other devices to automatically make playing decisions in any game as a guest player or real player is strictly prohibited at the poker room, save where such devices are provided, or specifically authorized in writing, by the poker room. Use of such devices may, in the sole discretion of poker room management, result in action including exclusion from play at the poker room, confiscation of funds up to an amount not exceeding net winnings, expulsion from all promotional offerings and placement of details of such activity and the participants on a poker room industry database of "restricted players" accessed by other online poker room.
- The player acknowledges that the poker room software, the "get-up" of the poker room and all material which may be visually or audibly presented to the player in the player's use of the poker room is either the intellectual property (including, but not limited to, copyright, domain name rights and trademarks) of the poker room or its licensor's and in this regard the player acknowledges that it has no rights whatsoever to use or lay claim to any intellectual property belonging to the poker room and/or its licensors.
Accounts that remain inactive for at least 30 months shall be deemed to be dormant accounts. All efforts shall be made to transfer any balance in a dormant account to the respective account holder, failing which such balance shall be transferred to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players who discover that their accounts have been closed in terms of this clause shall be entitled to lay claim to such "real" funds upon application to the poker room, whereafter such funds will be refunded to the player, provided that application has been made within the aforementioned time period.
- Each clause contained in these terms and conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain of full force and effect.
- Please note that bonuses can be stacked, which means that if you are in the process of collecting points for one bonus, you will need to complete that bonus before you are eligible to earn points for the next. Bonuses cannot be combined and you cannot earn points for more than one bonus at a time. As soon as the first bonus has been claimed, or expired, the next one will automatically activate
- All dates and times stipulated in these terms and conditions are based on Eastern Time, unless otherwise stated. In case of a dispute, the English takes precedence over foreign language translations.
- Money Laundering
21.1 It is recorded that some jurisdictions have strict laws on money laundering that may impose an obligation upon us to report you to the federal or local authorities within such jurisdictions if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, amongst other things, involve funds derived from illegal activities or are intended to conceal funds derived from illegal activities or involve the use of PokerTime to facilitate criminal activity.
21.2 If we have knowledge or suspicion envisaged in the above we may:
21.2.1 immediately suspend, deregister or terminate your Account at PokerTime and/or
21.2.2 at our sole discretion, not refund to you any funds held in such Account; and/or
21.2.3 exclude you from all or any other Casinos and/or Poker Rooms in the group of Casinos of which PokerTime is a member; and/or
21.2.4 furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion.
21.3 We reserve the right to report you to the aforementioned federal or local authorities should we, in our absolute discretion, determine that we are obliged, by law, to do so.
21.4 In order to assist in the prevention of money laundering:
21.4.1 no cash shall be accepted to fund any Account at PokerTime;
21.4.2 no substantial and/or exceptional withdrawals individually and cumulatively shall be made unless notarised facsimile copies of at least 2 (two) of the following are received:
188.8.131.52 most recent bank statement for the bank account from which your wagers have been paid;
184.108.40.206 driver's license;
220.127.116.11 social security card or a similar document containing a photographic identification of you;
18.104.22.168 current and valid passport; or
22.214.171.124 utility bill (e.g. gas, water, telephone etc) bearing your name and your address registered with us.
21.5 notwithstanding the aforegoing, we additionally reserve the right to require any of the above documentation at any time during our dealings for the purposes of identity verification.
- Consequences of Deregistration, Exclusion or Suspension
22.1 If we deregister or exclude or suspend you from the Poker Room we shall have the right to:
22.1.1 withhold payment to you of any contested funds whether such contested funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, casino credits, payouts or the like; and/or
22.1.2 exclude you from all or any other Casinos and/or Poker Rooms in the group of Casinos of which the Casino is a member; and/or
22.1.3 solely determine what criteria you shall have to meet in order to establish a New Account at the Casino; and/or
22.1.4 in the case of fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct by you or failure by you to pay any sums due to us:
126.96.36.199 furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief and, if necessary, hand over your account details to a collections agency for the recovery of any sums that you owe us. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion, and/or
188.8.131.52 have forfeited to us any contested funds that may be derived by you from fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct.
- If PokerTime becomes aware that a player is underage, we will, except where there are grounds to believe that a fraud has been perpetrated:
23.1 Suspend the account immediately;
23.2 Void all wagers that have taken place;
23.3 Refund the value of all deposits net of withdrawals; and
23.4 Close the account.
The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Malta, to which the parties hereby submit, except that a Party may seek an interim injunction in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Players are prohibited from transferring funds amongst player accounts.Chat Rooms :
- The purpose of the chat room is to allow casual chat between players. Players are expected to behave in a respectful manner.
- By using a chat room, the player acknowledges that they are aware of the terms and conditions and are responsible for adhering to them. Failure to follow these rules will result in a players account being locked for further investigations.
- The conversation in the chat room may in no way aid a player while making decisions in any game.
- All chat rooms are monitored and conversations are logged and recorded.
- Chat rooms are moderated.
- All conversations are logged and recorded
- Collusion through the use of chat rooms or separate chat is prohibited
- PokerTime reserves the right to remove the chat rooms if abused.
- Any suspicious chats will be reported to the relevant Authorities.