Privacy and Security
PokerTime uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect your online transactions.
This is the same unbreakable technology used by all major banks and financial institutions, so your security and privacy is assured.
When you transact with PokerTime, only reputable electronic cash merchants are used and your account number and password are required to validate any transaction.
Your online privacy is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we have formulated the below guarantees to ensure that you receive a safe and secure player experience.
During the registration process and when you subsequently use your PokerTime account, specific personal data (“Personal Data”) is collected including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, home or another physical address, e-mail address, phone/mobile number or other contact data.
If this is your first withdrawal with any of our casinos, chances are that our Player Security Department will ask for certain documents to verify your identity. We may request these documents on later withdrawals or at random to ensure the security of your accounts. This is to make sure that we comply with money laundering regulations and the rules of our governing bodies.
These documents are:
- The front and back of your driving licence or any other official government-issued photographic identification.
- A utility bill (for example gas, electricity, water or telephone) not older than three months with your name and the address you have registered with us.
- The front and back of any credit or debit cards that were used to make a deposit at the casino Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the casino support desk.
- Not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal or corporate information to any other persons or companies, except as necessary to provide you with the very best in service and products.
- To only use your personal details to provide you with information or materials requested by you.
- To provide you, the customer, with the opportunity to remove your information from our database, at your request.
Furthermore, PokerTime does not endorse Spam. Only registered players, or parties that have selected the 'Opt In' button on campaigns, are placed on our email lists.
PokerTime will authorise the financial institution which you used when registering an account, to provide information about you should this be requested by the Malta Gaming Authority (hereinafter referred to as the MGA) in relation to your gaming. We will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law.
Should you have any complaint that has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) on firstname.lastname@example.org.