If you're a poker fan, then there's no better place to wager your stake than at PokerTime. Whether you are a beginner or pro, you'll thoroughly enjoy the wide selection of games that this action-packed poker room has to offer.
At your leisure you can find more information about our various policies:
Privacy and Anti Spam Policy
Codes of Conduct
We, at PokerTime, believe it's our duty to establish and sustain a high level of game fairness, security and respect for you, our valued customers.
Players' Code of Conduct
While we adhere to a specific code of conduct as a provider of online gambling, players, too, have a responsibility to uphold in the maintaining of a safe and trusted environment for all.
At PokerTime, we believe in taking care of our players and making your association with us enjoyable, entertaining and rewarding. In keeping with our philosophy of player satisfaction we have created procedures and policies to deal with issues that might ordinarily impact on your enjoyment of our facilities.
Bonuses and Promotions
- All opening offers will be paid out within the timeframe specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- Players are eligible for a wide range of regular, cutting-edge promotions. We will keep you informed of all promotions, news and updates.
- Promotional mechanics and requirements will always be clearly communicated and fairly upheld.
- We guarantee that the wagering requirements for cashing in bonuses will be transparently communicated to players and fall within reasonable industry standards.
- Terms and Conditions will always be easily accessible, clearly communicated and consistently upheld.
- Winners of promotions and tournaments must be announced and credited on the specified date. The mechanisms used to select winners are guaranteed to be fair and objective, as per the promotion's qualifying requirements.
Customer Service and Support
We provide a number of communication channels to ensure accessibility of services and we will always endeavor to use the channel of your preference. Unresolved issues can always be escalated. If your issue with PokerTime is not being resolved, please click here to contact the Vice-President of Operations.
Purchasing and Banking
- If you need assistance with purchasing, we'll always have a consultant available who is knowledgeable about the purchasing options and able to assist you in making the best choice.
- We source a variety of reliable, tried and tested purchasing options to suit your unique, individual needs.
- All transactions are protected by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption technology, and facilitated by credible electronic cash merchants.
- Cash-ins are guaranteed within the specified timeframe for the payment method, provided that the player has met the cash-in requirements.
- We guarantee to hold a cash balance in reserve at all times, suffieicent to pay all players' winnings
Poker Software Licensing
- We operate on software developed by Microgaming, an established and respected supplier of gaming software.
- Independent auditors perform ongoing reviews of all payout percentages and review the card shuffling embedded in the software.
- All software is guaranteed virus-free when acquired from our website or CDs.
What is collusion?
Collusion is when two or more players at the same table work together as a team, unfairly knowing each other's cards and betting with this knowledge in order to maximize their team's profits.
How do we keep track of it?
Collusion is easier to detect and eradicate online than in real-world card rooms. Software tools are employed to review hand histories and track suspicious activities over time. PokerTime uses sophisticated algorithms to identify, track and uncover collusion. Like anything, these are not foolproof, but allow for much quicker and more accurate collusion detection and prevention than have been possible in traditional card rooms.
Our analyses include:
- Automatic tracking of betting patterns related to the strength of a player's hand.
- Cross-correlating those results with other players at the same table to determine if they may be acting in concert with one another.
- Hand history recap emails are instantly available for all players and will show the exact betting of each game and the final hands of all players that called the river card.
- Hand histories will obviously not display any cards of players that folded, since that is part of the integrity of any poker game.
- All reports of collusion are investigated fully by management. Suspicious players are observed closely and their accounts shut down immediately on proof of wrong doing.
Should you suspect players acting together during play, forward the game information to: click here Collusion destroys the integrity of any poker game. Any player that attempts to collude will be banned from PokerTime and their name will be put on an industry-wide list to alert other poker rooms and casinos of inappropriate behavior.
Please note that in keeping with international anti-money laundering practice, we will immediately report any suspicious financial transactions with us to the relevant authorities.
We're certain that your gaming experience with us will be a safe and memorable one. See you at the tables.